- Mức Lương: Thỏa thuận
- Địa điểm: Landmark 4, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh, HCM
- Thời gian bắt đầu: 31-08-2020
With the abundant human resources available in Vietnam and Korea's modern IT
technology, VK Link was established on August 18, 2018.
Throughout the history of business, successful businesses chose intellectual human
resources which caused the firms to pay a high fee. Therefore, the mission of VK Link is
to bring economic solutions to help businesses develop in a sustainable way. VK Link
provides all the services a business needs from people to internal core systems,
supporting international businesses that have been investing in Vietnam market.
Responsible for supporting the end-to-end delivery of the Engineering Teams, as well as
managing the release of multiple team’s features to production.
The ideal candidate is someone that thrives at managing complex stakeholder
relationships and programs involving many engineering teams. You will work closely
with senior technology leads, product owners and other managers in company.
- Set standards for how project are run. The PMO creates and manages the adaptive delivery plan for multiple Engineering teams, ensure it is integrated to the wider tribe end-to-end release plan.
- Manage risks, issues, dependencies and continuous improvements plans for the Engineering teams.
- Manage the team capacity and negotiate priorities, timelines with Product Owners and other business stakeholders.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders (e.g.Product Manager, Delivery Owner)
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- 10+ years in Software Development environment.
- Excellent experience in SDLC methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall.
- Proven ability to manage and delivery complex technology projects involve multiple engineering teams.
- Strong stakeholder management experience – raise and resolve blockers from the engineering team with onshore stakeholders.
- Technically competent with various software programs like Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio & Sharepoint, JIRA, Confluence.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and ability to present and negotiate with senior stakeholders.
- Nice to Have: Exposure to Microservices, Web and Cloud technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or similar.
- Project Management Professional (PMP certification preferred).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Salary: negotiable depending on the competency of the candidate.
- Lunch allowance of VND 35,000 / session / day.
- Payment of social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance premium after 02 months of probation.
- Working time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday; 8:00 am to 12:00 am Saturday; afternoon Saturday and Sunday break.
- Address: Landmark 4, 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, City. HCM.
- Apply now to maximize your talents and make a real impact! Send your CV to [email protected]
Đăng ký nhận tin.
Chúng tôi chỉ gửi tối đa 2 lần trên 1 tháng. Tuyên bố không spam mail!